Monday, June 2, 2008

Just for fun

the definition of married as : Its an agreement in which a man loses his bechelor degree and a woman gains her masters !

Before the marriage

He : Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She : Do you want me to leave ?
He : NO ! Don't even think about it.
She : Do you love me ?
He : Of course !
She : Have you ever cheated on me?
He : NO! Why would you even ask ?
She : Will you kiss me ?
He : Yes !
She : Will you hit me ?
He : No way ! I'm not that kind of person !
She : Can I trust you ?

After the marriage, you can read it from bottom to the top !!!!

Love Letter

To,Juliet

Dearest Ms Juliet,

Sub: Offer of love!
Ref: Meeting in coffee shop!

I am pleased to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since the 14th of February. With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Feb. at 1400 hrs, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the love training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse. The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainmentwould initially be shared equally between us.

Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share ofthe expenses. However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on yourexpense account.
I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter,failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else.
I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.
Wish you all the best! Thanking you in anticipation,
Yours sincerely,

Romeo

No comments: