Thursday, January 8, 2009

The thing I hate most

From my point of view, one personality is not enough to deal with all situations. Surely, we all share view that no one can be perfect. There must be a good and a bad. However, it's significant to ask yourself if you are good enough. In reality, everything has its own standard. Some people will never be able to know his/her fault even he/she is told by the other. More importantly, it should keep in mind that reckless mistakes are certainly forgivable but not intentional one is not allowed. So, let's focus on good habits.
Someone used to tell me " Think before Say Something" I will keep it in mind but honestly I slip out of tongue on talking with the close ones sometime, it's not my real purpose. So, It makes me recall the French Slogan said" La parole est d'argent, mais le silence est d'or".
The thing I really hate the most is blaming me before someone else because it make me think I lose face. Dignity and good reputation are my want. As far as I am concerning, these both things are important than money. In that respect, I would be happy and thank if they can talk face to face with me. Frankly, I am neither good at making an arguement nor quarrels but also giving a curse. In my whole life, when I hear people making a strong argument or dispute I always walk away from the scene. Thanks to my best friend who give me the best advice, I should have something haves and haves-not.

No comments: