Monday, December 1, 2008

The day when you feel nothing

Actually, there are four important thing we need are Career, Love, Money, Luck.

I am not concerned with my job, but I am very worried my career promotion. Although they are not qualified enough, they want to be promoted. Why? Because they think promotion is important for their money generating and power. Today, no power no money, having power without money is another catastrophe in the carrer. Being superior is better than subodinate. The respect is not coming from the real intention, but just from the authority.

I am fed up with love, but still thinking of the messy thing what I had in the past, it's unforgetable. Sometimes, it is unfair to me. It really makes stuck my mind and depressed. One thing I can get rid of such stupid thing is to going away for a while. So, it's clearly I am prepared to get scholarship. My favorite destination is Europe. History teaches me the same lesson. However, it's not easy as a cake to win schoarship. My hope is still with me all the time, it's just matter of time being. Time runs very quickly, I hope one day I will meet my one hundred years partner. I wish it should be quickly.

In term of money matter, until this age I have nothing in hand compared to many people as the same age. But looking as a whole, I am still on the good condition. I am very happy with what I earned. It's fair and acceptable. On the other hand, I have enough hectares of land transfering into agro-industry.

Luck is not getting away from me yet. I am very lucky to be born in my family and my dear country. I am very proud of my BGang & SGroup. We are like family. Our friendship is getting better from one day to one day and step by step.

So, we must have hope for the bright future and good imagination for the coming . Nothing happen only if when don't try hard to get what you want. No struggle, no return. Time is money, Life is struggle, Luck always comes on us as we take chance to catch it.

1 comment:

Sok Sabay said...

Days goes by, smile, you're gonna get everything you want one day!