Monday, December 8, 2008

Some keys to success in love

There are many differences between relationship and friendship. From my point of view, friendship is easily to start without an effort, but relationship is much harder. Practically, relationship starts from friendship. Moreover, in real relation it demands sacrifice, and sometimes struggle.

With regard to the question of relationship I hope some of my guys and gals understand very well what I am going to say. In this context, I refer to the love between men and girls. I don’t have experience enough, but I have just read many books about it and used to be told by friends his/her problem as well as from my observation and analysis love is natural phenomenon. In stage of human development, there are a series of actions without learning such as crying, hungry, and particularly love.

Love is the long process that answers for everything including not only hope but also regret. In same token, love needs time, mutual understanding, and mostly sweetie words. So, before any action is taken, an in-depth analysis of the situation must be made to indentify your weakness which must first be eliminated. Being a good lover, you should well prepare what you have have-not and must-have.

Now I come back to two main aspects of good lover. The first is that caring is important thing in relationship between guys and gals. Nearly ¾ girls I have met and talked with, they usually tell me girls need you take care of her, especially in the bad time. I totally agree with this idea. Actually, you and your lover becomes one person. So, everything should be shared and done together.

The second is that having time with your partner. I think so. Loving someone is wanted to stay with him/her most of time. Frankly, I am experienced about this. It’s difficult to describe it, but I hope if it happens to you, you really understand how many time you want from him/her. However, it must be said that time is important making relationship goes smooth. If you don’t have time for each other, how can you know and share your happy and bad time together. Time paves the way for you to understand each other, create in-depth relation, and share and solve you two your problem.

I give more valued on time and caring. I hope you can share with me about this. I don’t know right or wrong, but am ready to accept your critics.

No comments: