Monday, December 8, 2008

Preah Samuth

Story Preah Samuth is among Cambodian Royal Ballet which were performed on Saturday 6 November 2008 at Chaktomuk Conventional Hall With the support of UNESCO/Japanese Funds-in-Trust. In particular, the Royal Ballet of Cambodia was proclaimed as masterpiece of oral and intangible heritage of Humanity by UNESCO on 7 November 2003.

On that day, My B3 and I went to see this beautiful spectacle and performance. I honestly appreciate this performance so much. Now I am feeling khmer dance is very precious. The action is very fascinating with the khmer tradition coutume looks very colorful and attractive. Moreover, the voice of music and song is very deeply emotion.

From the entrance to sitting place, there are a group of khmer gals and guys from ministry is guiding the place for the visitors to their own places. Most of gals look nice and beautiful with soft voice wearing khmer traditional clothes. I see that there are no sitting left, nearly a houndred were standing. However, I was feeling uneasy with the flash ligh camera.So, I just know I have never said sorry to being Khmer. I am very proud of born to be Khmer. I enthusiatically endorse a such performance.

By the way, my B3 is very keen on those gals wanting to see them even leaving the performance. We left the behind gate, not the main exit. That's why, B3 missed chance to see them again.

P.S there will be a such nice performance on Saturday next week. If you want to see it, don't hesitate to contact my B3 to get entry ticket.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that giant look like me :D

PENH PHANITH said...

Second show will be held on 13 December 2008 at Charktomok Theater. Dude how do you get this nice picture from?