Friday, August 22, 2008

Don’t break up our friendship!

This is another story of me; it’s very sad and bitter. Sometimes, I think it is like the joke. I have known many girls. I have too often in mind why girls don’t want to be my sweet one. When I talk about the friendship to relationship, something gets bad to worse.

Only these short answer were responded “I am not good for you, please find another”,” Don’t involve too much, please just be friend”, and “don’t think too much about it, please let the time pave the way for us”.

Do I really have something bad? Or Am I not handsome? Actually, I am not handsome, but gentle and caring. Is it enough for them?

After we broke up two or three years later, they married someone else. Then, we came across and usually had small talks. There are two girls among them came with bitter and sad story about their life after marriage. I am very pity on them too much after learning about their rude and cool family story. How can I help besides keep maintaining our last-long friendship? It’s unthinkable, before blaming on me about it, they confessed to me I am a good guy. I said hey you are right that I am a good boy, but it’s too late and over.

Anyway, I am still a good guy in their eyes and minds and always promise to them that I can do whatever I can do for you. She is reluctant to say we can start it again. oh, come on , why not? Ouch, don’t break up our friendship !

6 comments:

Any said...

I like yr picture.... look like a gentle man..... i´ll read all yr sad story and laugh lolzzzzz

Any said...

Oh i 4got, one of my sister also have the same Tuy.... Tuy rana. Both of u should be sibbling has has ha.........

Sok Sabay said...

Ppl keep looking for a better and better one... Once they got it and turned out to be worse, they just realize that the thing they ignored is precious and worth...

Anyway, your right one will eventually come along... Be happy to meet her sonner or later. :D

Any said...

Should find a better and the best one, don’t ever step to the old thing that´s made u hurt.
And please keep looking for someone that u Love and she do…..
Somehow u´re a nice guy, so the suitable person will come soon…. lolzzzz

Make yr self happy all the time ok?

Any said...

Should find a better and the best one, don’t ever step to the old thing that´s made u hurt.
And please keep looking for someone that u Love and she do…..
Somehow u´re a nice guy, so the suitable person will come soon…. lolzzzz

Make yr self happy all the time ok?

Any said...

So so sorry, today m really got lop lop...lolzzzz