Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How can I forget her?

She is not my first lover, however, I am still thinking of her. There are lots of my friends said to me she is not beautiful and suitable to me. It is hard to refuse their ideas about her.

Sometimes, I feel she is not good neither. By the same token, I think she has a something special that I like very much. I got in mind " I love the one who I love, not love the one who I don't love". My mind and sould are always with her. She , in turn, never thinks about me. To be honest, I did two serious mistakes again and again. Furthermore, each time she gave me a time to resume talking, I liked to prolonge the time. This is a kind of carrot and stick. In reality, I can't blame her . I try to use the soft and gentle way to deal with her many time, but it is useless. So I made a very strong decision at the moment to quit , start something new.

Going out with friends, don't recalling her name or talking about her, is the best way to forget her. Being happy, looking the bright side and always think positively. So I believe that I can be refreshed.

1 comment:

Any said...

Well………… only time will help u, guy! Remember that to love somebody not only about beautiful and suitable nus te. Love has no reason…
You gonna find a new person to replace her from yr mind.