Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Weekend at Preah Sihanouk Ville

It was at the Ou Cheu Teal Beach, there were lots of local and national tourists visiting there, there are little places , but lots of tourists. We sat near the end of beach, at Srey Pech, fortunately, we did not pay the place's fee at all. My friend, sunly, knows the owner of the place. She is very cute, but mean. I parked the car in the wrong place, she came to approach me and said please park the car in the right place. Whoa ! She insulted me, my friend told me parking here is OK. We took pic after drinking Anchor Beer two or three glass.
I remember it is my third time to visit Preah Sihanouk Ville. It took nearly 6 years since 2002 I used to visit twice when I was at University.
From my observation, it is good symbol of prosperity and development. There are lots of hotels and guest house as well as restaurants. Furthermore, most people seem to be well-off.

No comments: