Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why have a family?

Too often, We hear about love in a family, complaints in a family, problems in a family. Isn't this because the family has its deepest roots in life and happiness? I think it is natural law who create and force us to give offspring for the existing of this planet.

Ouch, my two guys B2 and B3 usually mention about it. They always recommend me to marry soon as well as my parents. Especially, my B3 really wants to create a perfect family. He seems to be very caring and helpful father and husband.

To my understaning, Making family is not concesion and gift, but it is the matter of mutual understanding and compromosing. It is the way we learn to live together at the end of the worlds, not just PhD(Prepare to have a divorce). In other word, it is said that both of people should have something in common. Or else, we can say God not give us yet a gift. So let's waiting it.

Without family, what happend next?

No comments: