Monday, September 15, 2008

How to help them?

This weekend I went to my land to see how it made and developed. Otherwise, everything is very disappointed and unbelievable. It's nothing progress to schedule and planning. They worked very slowly and carelessly.

We tried to help them by providing them a good condition of work and pay. I have a burden of charge with my uncle Jean to invest in Cassava plantation. Sometimes, I nearly get poor and bankrupt cuz of my investment. We hired 8 people used to work on boat in Thai. We pay them 90 dollars per month each and plus 20 kg of rice. We have 33 hectares in total, only 8 hectare were planted, and the rest is full of grass. How do they work? Do they think about the consequences and impact? and Finally, we decided to lay off them this month. Business makes a profit, if not what hell are going on next?

No comments: