Thursday, September 4, 2008

How to build a good profile

Last night I had a serie of talks with my uncle Jean. He is very happy and proud of me and two brother (B2, B3) as well as my close friend Sunly and appreciates us so much about our lasted-long relationship and fraternity.

He insists me to keep this fabulous relationship even we have our own family respectively. One thing, he observed that my B2 is a really provocator and B3 looks strong but very poor in spirit and mind. To me, It is considered to be catalysor.

Afterward, we jumped to talk about the project to modernise the town at Andoung Meas. He has a big hearted, and generous. Actually, in France, he is the President of Khmer Association (AKVO) , Cergy-Pontoise, France and several member of association and federation. Since he came to Cambodia, he invested nearly 20,000 dollars US to cultivation on the land of 33 hectares, and provide 8 employment which give them 90 dollars and rice 20 kg per month. It's well paid compared to work in Thai. Our labor come from Kampot province, used to work on the boat in Siam. We provide them a good condition of work and hope.

Let me brief my important talk with him about the town modernization. First, he wants to create one association there using local villager as the founding father, and him as a partner, because he can not use his name to ask the aid from France's side. Second, we will build many public toilet two kilometers around the town first, then expand next if it works as planning. However, in order to get aid from foreign, we have to build by our own first. Then they can see our activity and project proposal, make them study and give fund later. Third, he will contact with local authority there first to install electricity. After returning France, he will come to see many donor such as Electricité Sans Frontier and other to discuss this project.

What make me very interested , he wants to build good profile for us. In the project, he will assign us as Advisor to the project. Because He said that we are good background and high profile and the leader in the next generation, so it is easy to request fund. I totally agree with him. In my opinion, it is very good idea, but I don't know my two brothers welcome this idea or not.

To conclude, to be well-known , we have to buid up our profile through social activities and writing. It's time to kick off now, don't waste our time so much.

No comments: