Thursday, August 21, 2008

I just want to be a friend

To have a friend is one of the most wonderful experiences in life. To develop a deeper and deeper understanding of oneself and the world is also very wonderful.

I have known a girl for nearly three years since we give up contacting each other. She is not beautiful, but looks cute. Sometimes, I don't understand why she does not want to talk with me. It's long history to tell. However, I hope some of my brothers know the story very well. It was yesterday and last sunday, I tried to call her , but she did not pick up my calls. I felt very disappointed and embarrassed about it. I recalls the French proverb said that " Deux sans jamais trois" means " Two never without three".

Otherwise, I am still happy that there are still my brothers and many girlfriends are with me. It's due to them making me happy and have a fun all the time.

So, I personally think I should stop calling her or no longer bother her.

2 comments:

Sok Sabay said...

Yes... no longer bother her... If she ignored you, no reason that you need to keep contacting her... I don't know your story clearly, so nothing I can say more.

She must have her own reason and sometimes girls don't tend to let you know. hehehe

Any said...

Yeah, u should find someone who is better and the best one too..... Don’t ever step back to the way that make u hurt ok. U’re a nice guy, so the nice person and yr suitable person will come to u soon...... Please looking for someone that u love and so she does.